Pirate Polish

This blog is the home of Pirate Polish! To see Pirate Polish swatches, click here. To visit Pirate Polish on Facebook, click here.

Monday, March 5, 2012

What's on my toes (on my fingers) - Zoya Tallulah

It's that time again. That is, it's the time for me to show you what's on my toes by swatching it on my fingers for you to peruse. Here we have Zoya Tallulah, a stunningly vibrant medium tone blue. I'm not quite prepared to call it cobalt, as it's a bit lighter than cobalt, but it retains the same intensity. It also has the most incredible electric blue shimmer running through it.




Not only does Zoya Tallulah stand out on your fingers and toes...


It also stands out in a line-up of elephants.

What do you think of Zoya Tallulah? Would you where it on your toes?

Finally, I'll leave you with this wonderful photo of actress Tallulah Bankhead (because I had to google "Tallulah" to see if there were any notables with that name).


14 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous blue - and I'm in such a "blue phase" right now hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's a good blue to have if you're in a blue phase! I would say it's a "must have". ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty blue, it looks like it glows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! It's so saturated and vibrant. I wore it a lot last summer and got a tonne of compliments on it. Very attention-getting.

      Delete
  3. Love that shade of blue,so prety

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh yesss, one of my favorite Zoya polishes ever. This baby is a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I think it goes into the "Favourite Zoyas ever" pile for me, too.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks; I think the strong electric blue shimmer in it makes it a little more unique than the average blue polish.

      Delete
  6. Geat blue! I love blue nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say.... It definitely does stand out in a line of elephants. Hahaha too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete