Pirate Polish

This blog is the home of Pirate Polish! To see Pirate Polish swatches, click here. To visit Pirate Polish on Facebook, click here.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Essence comes to Canada!

I had to share my joy with my fellow Canadians- Essence is now available in Canada! It is currently showing up at Shopper's Drug Mart. I'm pretty thrilled at the opportunity to try a new brand, and an extremely affordable one at that. The polishes, while small (.16 fl oz), are only $1.49. I think that's pretty cool. Here are the ones I picked up:


Aren't the tiny bottles cute? I love how the bottle cap matches the polish. Left to right this is "A Lovely Secret", "Walk of Fame", and "Where is the Party?".

Have you purchased Essence polishes before? What do you think of them? Are they a good lacquer for the price point?

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it when new brands come to Canada. Now I'm just going to cross my fingers that Milani becomes available here as well! They've been releasing so many cute things lately.

      Delete
  2. We sometimes have them in Denmark, but in Germany they are readily available, so I shop when I to on trips. And they are the same price or even a bit cheaper...
    But the big question is - does your Domo Kun's approve...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll consult with my Domos about the new Essence colours- it's about time they put in another appearance on this blog, right? ;)

      Delete
  3. I like that brand!

    P.S. Thank you, darling!
    I'm now following you back on GFC
    so see you around :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently got my first essence polish in Wake Up, an orangy red and I love it! I also really want Where's the Party. Glad my neighbors to the north get more polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure Where's the Party is pretty similar (maybe a dupe?) for Zoya Ki. If you don't have either, it would definitely be a good buy. I know that Ki is gorgeous, but have yet to try Where's the Party. Maybe I'll do a comparison post soon for the Zoya and the Essence.

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. I just found out that the came to Canada! :D I'm excited to try em out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely share the ones you decide to try with us! So happy they are available here, now.

      Delete