Pirate Polish

This blog is the home of Pirate Polish! To see Pirate Polish swatches, click here. To visit Pirate Polish on Facebook, click here.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

A-England St. George (featuring more Space Guerrillas! Part 3)

Today I have A-England's St. George to share with you, and it's a knock out. I know I've raved about A-England's formula before, but I have to do it again. It's awesome. Just fantastic. And I think I'm prepared to take the step of calling it the BEST formula I have ever tried. It's thick and pigmented, self-leveling, easy to control... practically applies itself! I adore it. What you see below is two coats of St. George, but if I'd taken my time it could have been perfect in one.





The holographic effect isn't as pronounced in this lacquer as in others, but I like that. This is such a lovely teal with so much depth, I don't feel that it's lacking anything by not being blindingly holographic. Gorgeous.

Now, you might have noticed that I've been having issues with Space Guerrillas purloining my precious polishes as of late. And I really must say, they are eyeing A-England St. George in a rather surly fashion...


Uh-oh...


Okay, this schtick is getting a little old, guys. First my China Glaze, then my Dollish Polish, and now my A-England? Not cool!


If only someone could stop them...


Oh, valiant tiny Domos! You'll help me retrieve my lacquers, won't you?


Hmm. Well, they make up for what they lack in stature with bravery. It's very endearing. What will become of our valiant heroes? I have a feeling my next post might include the thrilling conclusion to our story.

Well, what did you think of A-England St. George? Do you love A-England's formula as much as I do? And more importantly, what do you think will become of those tiny Domos?

14 comments:

  1. That looks so pretty! I hope 3cp-domo makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I've been wanting the A-England polishes soo badly for a while...but I gotta take it easy on the spending. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they'll still be around in the future! This is definitely one for the wish list.

      Delete
  3. wow that is such a gorgeous color! great swatches! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sparkly teal! And OMGHS I love your golden domo! Aaaah! You can do it domo, you can do it, be brave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. never mind the polish - oh shudder, if I have no nails left by tomorrow - it's entirely your fault, this is such a horror story. But I beleieve in the good and am sure the Domo's must win. go Domo's GO, our faith is in your hands!!!
    PS those two are SO gorgeous both of them....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know the Domos will be happy that you're cheering for them!

      Delete
  6. I think I really need to own every A England polish ever made ... they are all so gorgeous! And I agree that the formula is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came to the same conclusion a short while ago- they really are phenomenal!

      Delete
  7. omg!! that shade is soo soo stunning! :) drools*

    ReplyDelete