Pirate Polish

This blog is the home of Pirate Polish! To see Pirate Polish swatches, click here. To visit Pirate Polish on Facebook, click here.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Essie Mink Muffs

I just wanted to quickly show you some pictures I took of Essie Mink Muffs, which I wore on the weekend. Mink Muffs is from the Fall 2009 Essie collection (but is now available in drugstores carrying the normal Essie colour range). It's a milk chocolate brown creme, which pulls slightly purple in some lights. It has an acceptable formula; what you see below is two coats. 




Muff Minks is actually from my mother's small collection of polishes (growing exponentially thanks to my influence, haha). And here is a picture of the lacquer my mother chose; since we visited over the weekend, I was able to conscript her into the blog photo business. This is a Peacekeeper polish that, as far as I could tell, had no name. It's a kind of pinky-nude sheer polish with  silver shimmer running through it. 


And before I leave you today, I wanted to share a teaser picture of what will come next on my blog! 


I got nail mail! So exciting. Yes, I'll have some Dollish Polish polishes to show you soon. It will be my first foray into the "indie polish" phenomenon, and I can't wait to show you what I got!

8 comments:

  1. I love your mom's guest appearance here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I'll be sure to let her know that! She was so concerned when I told her that I had posted her nails here: "Oh no, people will think my nails are ugly!". Hahah.

      Delete
  2. This is hands down one of my top polishes ever!

    I'm a new follower through bloglovin'. Be sure to pop by my blog and say helllllo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- had a look at your blog, really interesting stuff. Following via GFC. :)

      Delete
  3. I have this Essie and just love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good one! So glad that it's now part of the permanent range.

      Delete