Pirate Polish

This blog is the home of Pirate Polish! To see Pirate Polish swatches, click here. To visit Pirate Polish on Facebook, click here.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The cutest manicure I've ever sported!

Yes indeed, I have for you today... *drumroll*... the absolute cutest manicure I've ever worn. This is a base of Lime Crime Milky Ways, topped with adorable metallic gold nail art water decals featuring a chubby waving cat, gold coins, and a fish blowing bubbles. Maybe they're lucky coin bubbles. I'm not really sure, but I like it! 



I'm not sure what the character on the thumb means, so if anyone reads Chinese language, please enlighten me!


A close up of the cute fish:


Aww, roly-poly waving cat!


What do you think of my ultra-cute manicure? I have to admit, I think this is my favourite experience with nail decals yet. They're easy to use, lie flat on the nail, and I love the gold metallic accent. Very fun!

These decals are available here, and the product code is "WDDC056".

*Nail decals were sent to me for unbiased review; all opinions are my own. 

26 comments:

  1. The kitty is so cute! Love the mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, the cat is very cute. This could be your "luckiest" manicure as well! These are all symbols of fortune, which appropriately, is the meaning of the symbol on your thumb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vicky! It's good to know that this is now officially my good luck mani! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the colours work really well together, too.

      Delete
  4. LOL this really is darn cute - and Milky Ways look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! So cute! I love the Japanese waving cat, in fact I have a tattoo of one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a really cute idea for a tattoo! As it turns out, they're also cute on nails. ;)

      Delete
  6. Those decal designs are so cute! I just love the cat! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Lime Crime Milky Ways and this manicure is sooo cuuute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cuteee indeed! i love it and milky ways is just sooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! and I love how the gold decals look with Milky Ways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kas! I really love the combination of Milky Ways with the gold, too. :D

      Delete
  10. you're right, this is sooo cute *.*

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are neat!!! I love the gold over a white creme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, especially the cat decal. I like how buttery and creamy Milky Ways looks.

    ReplyDelete