Pirate Polish

This blog is the home of Pirate Polish! To see Pirate Polish swatches, click here. To visit Pirate Polish on Facebook, click here.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Smitten Polish - Hydrangea

Today I've got a lovely indie polish to share with you: Smitten Polish Hydrangea. This is a pretty medium cornflower blue creme base with delicate blue and lilac glitter and shimmer particles. This is three coats of Hydrangea:




I think this is a really soft and pretty combination- and it definitely reminds me of hydrangeas, which are one of my favourite flowers...


You can find Smitten Polish on Etsy, although it is also available via Llarowe. I don't see Hydrangea currently being stocked, but several other lovely shades are available!

What do you think of Smitten Polish Hydrangea?

18 comments:

  1. Pretty, kind of reminds me of whimsical but with smaller glitters and a different base. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers too. I have one hydrangea bush I bought back in 2001, its huge now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I have a yard, I'll definitely have a hydrangea bush! So beautiful. And I think I do like this better than Whimsical! Love the combination of fine glitter in this.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! It looks like what I always wanted Sinful Colors Cinderella to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the shimmer in Cinderella is almost too subtle- this is just perfect. :D Good to see you back, by the way!

      Delete
  3. That IS a really gorgeous blue, really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really pretty! I love the color and the glitters. They just go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! Love the color of Hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! It looks like Whimsical. But I like this one a lot more. It looks like candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it looks especially candy-like in the last pic- something about the speckled effect of the shimmer/glitter. Very pretty, indeed!

      Delete