Pirate Polish

This blog is the home of Pirate Polish! To see Pirate Polish swatches, click here. To visit Pirate Polish on Facebook, click here.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Man Glaze - ILF

Man Glaze just keeps getting better and better! Today I've got ILF to share with you, a matte turquoise blue-green with lovely silver shimmer in it. What exactly is an ILF? I can only imagine it's like a MILF, but, you know, without the "M". This manicure was perfect in two coats, and the formula was perfection- very easy to control and apply.





This is a friggin' amazing polish, and I don't think my swatches adequately convey the awesomeness going on here. It's such a gorgeous blue-green, and the finish is divine. Cool label art is a bonus! 

For more awesome Man Glaze swatches, check out my reviews of Santorum and Lesbihonest

I ordered ILF through the Man Glaze Amazon store (here), and will have a couple more to share with you in the future! I've never thought of myself as a huge matte nail polish fan... but now I am. If you haven't tried Man Glaze yet, what are you waiting for?


22 comments:

  1. Haha weird name ILF.. But I love the colour and it's finish!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finish is so nice on this- more so than I could convey in pictures!

      Delete
  2. Love the color!! The bottle art is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could buy their polishes based on bottle art alone, but thankfully the contents rock as well! ;)

      Delete
  3. I love how smooth it looks in your swatches, and the bottle art is way awesome! I need to buy more Man Glaze polishes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs to buy more Man Glaze polishes, hahah. So awesome!

      Delete
  4. ILF this color too. I love how the video ends with "Ms. Stephanie, I've got your bill." Reality after fantasy, how poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh love it! im dying to have some manglaze :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check them out if you haven't tried them before! I highly recommend them. :)

      Delete
  6. This is such a beautiful colour! Need to buy some of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do- would love to see them on your blog! :D

      Delete
  7. looks totally awesome, I most def. going to order with my next order from amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This IS very pretty, possibly a new lemming created LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muahaha, I love when I create lemmings. ;) Devious!

      Delete