I'm extremely happy to be able to give my readers a chance to win Lynderella's Connect the Dots!
I know this one has been a hard one to get ahold of, and I'm hoping this will go to someone who has been admiring it. I had been lusting after it for a long time, but finally got my hands on Cover Band's Sticks N Stones version of it; when Connect the Dots finally arrived via the Llarowe wish list system, I decided I didn't really need both of them... What better opportunity could I have to share the love? Therefore, this unopened bottle of Lynnderella's Connect the Dots will go to one lucky reader.
These are the rules for entering the contest (don't worry- I'm not going to make you jump through hoops... well, not that many, anyways):
1) Be a public follower of my blog via GFC (this is simply the easiest way for me to keep track of readers who want to enter).
2) Leave a comment on this post and give me your GFC name, along with an email address at which I can reach you (if you'd rather not publicly leave your email, you can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know what address I can use to contact you). If you should win, then I will email you and you will have 48 hours to accept your prize.
Information regarding extra entries:
Admittedly I'm a little sceptical when it comes to this extra entries business that a lot of blog contests incorporate... mostly it seems to entail following a blog via a bazillion different social media platforms (most of them which I don't even have) and blogging about the contest on your own blog (which until I started a blog of my own I always felt was a little bit unfair to non-bloggers). So, these are MY rules regarding extra entries:
1) Write me a haiku (the formula is 5 / 7 / 5, by the way!). It can be about anything: nail polish, your summer vacation plans, how you currently feel about your job, or pretty much whatever comes to mind! This makes tallying all the entries more enjoyable for me, therefore I'll award you an extra entry.
These final two ways to earn extra entries are actually already decided. They are:
2) If you were a follower previous to the announcement of this giveaway, you'll gain an extra entry. While I'm excited at the prospect of new followers who will hopefully enjoy my blog, I also want to reward the readers who have been with me since before I decided to do this contest.
3) If you're a regular or semi-regular commenter on my blog, you'll gain an extra entry. This will be at my discretion, and I won't confirm wether or not you got an extra entry, but if I've seen your name pop up here or there, you'll probably be getting one.
This contest is open internationally, and will end on June 21st, 2012, at 11:59 PM (CST). A winner will be announced the next day, sent an email, and be given 48 hours to respond.